Sunday 8 February 2015

MAC // MY CUSTOM PALETTE SO FAR

Eyeshadows are my ultimate love in the world of makeup. I adore the different shades, formulas, types, brands... In fact anything I can get my hand on. And then I discovered MAC eyeshadows and I fell much more in love than I already was. 


I decided to create my own custom palette because that way I could choose the colours that I wanted, and know that I would 100% use them all. Don't get me wrong, the palette isn't cheap to put together but I would definitely say that it is worth it, and it gives you something to collect and put together yourself over a period of time. 

(I also own Satin Taupe but I still need to de-pan that one!)
These are the colours that I have accumulated over the past couple of months- and I love them all. All That Glitters must be the most used in the palette purely because I put this all over the lid before applying another colour to the crease. You can wear All That Glitters on it's own or as part of a dramatic eye for a night out, which is what I often do. Brun is my newest to the collection, but I didn't set out to buy this one. Cranberry was what I was hoping for, but unfortunately they didn't have it in stock at the counter so I will have to make sure to purchase it next time I visit! 

Do any of you guys have a custom MAC eyeshadow palette? What shade do you recommend me buying next?


No comments:

Post a Comment