Monday 14 April 2014

That Festival Look

So it is no secret that summer is approaching- especially with days like today. Even if it is only spring, there is nothing I look forward to more than sitting in the sun with my friends and enjoying ourselves. Something else that occurs in summer is festivals. This year, I am attending Kendal Calling like I did last year, so I thought that I would put together a few outfit ideas for festivals, and what I find comfortable yet sassy! Coachella is also occurring at the moment, and I have seen some amazing outfits there so far!


Chic

Bum Bag: £25.00
Kimono: £45.00
Shorts: £32.00
Boots: £70.00
Glasses: £16.00
Throwback

Dungarees: £24.99
Raised jelly shoes: £24.99
Bag: £17.99
Hair bobble garland: £2.99
Crop top: £6.99
I purposely chose these two outfits from two different shops because they both supplied different festival wear. I personally would wear these two outfits (maybe not the crop top haha), and they would be ideal for a festival. However, you have to be careful when wearing short clothing as last year I got sunburnt at the festival and I struggled to get comfortable after that. 

What outfits would you wear to a festival? 


1 comment:

  1. Love both of these outfits, wish I was going to a festival this year!

    Mon Petit Billet

    ReplyDelete