Monday 5 May 2014

LUSH | Ickle Baby Bot

Hello guys!

So I took a trip to Manchester last Wednesday, and of course I had to make a trip into the beloved LUSH shop.

For christmas, I bought my friend the 'Ickle Baby Bot' and even though it states it is for babies, I couldn't resist going back to Manchester and buying one for myself.


I deeply love anything with a lavender scent, and when I put this into the bath this is what I could smell straight away. If it is good enough for  baby, then it sure is good enough for me! My water turned a slight blue colour which captured all of the lavender smell and placed it right on my skin. Like I find with all LUSH products, I never have to use a moisturiser because they moisturise my skin enough.

This product also guaranteed a good nights sleep, and with the the help if the lavender in the product this was done. The following day I could still smell the lavender on my skin, but it did wear off throughout the day. I didn't mind this at all however, because I knew it was going to come off in the shower that night anyway.

At a price of £1.95 I do not think this product is expensive at all, and it is definitely worth the money. You can find this product HERE

What are your favourite LUSH products at the minute?

No comments:

Post a Comment