Friday 2 August 2013

We're All Going On A Summer Holiday...

Today's the day, yay!

Today, my mum, her boyfriend me and my brother and sister are taking our first family holiday together and jetting off to Turkey for 2 weeks!

Although I've not been excited for this holiday for the past couple of weeks, finally putting the last things into our suitcases and packing our hand luggage has added that last bit of excitement for us all. 

My brother and sister have never been on an aeroplane before, so I'm quite looking forward to seeing their reactions of the flight. Personally, I LOATH flying and I couldn't think of anything worse, but hey, I'm off to Turkeeeeeyyyyy!

The flight is 4 hours long, and then we have a 2 and a half hour transfer to Alanya to our hotel (meh). The heats going to be so draining and we don't get there until early hours tomorrow morning so travelling is proving to be very long.

The hotel has free WiFi, its own beach, pool and bars etc. so we're not going to be short of any activities or anything to do when we're there. Also, it's going to be HOT.

Anyway, I need to go and get prepared for the taxi coming to take us to the airport, so I shall blog when I am back from my jollieeeesssss and I will also put some pictures up!

Ciao for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment