Thursday 17 October 2013

October Wishlist

Hi guys!

Even though it is nearing the middle of October already, I still saw this as an opportunity to show you guys my October Wishlist!

NARS Blush in 'Orgasm'

£21.50
I find this blusher absolutely gorgeous. I love the shimmer and the subtle pink that is entwined within the colour. I think it is about time that I purchase this and give it a try myself.

NARS Bronzer in 'Laguna' 

£26.00
I adore trying out different bronzers and I have always been intrigued with this particular one. A friend of mine owns this bronzer and I recently tried it for an 18th that we both went to. I found that this bronzer sat perfectly on my face and it didn't budge throughout the night. It was also perfect for contouring, so I think I need to finally be the proud owner of this myself. 

Benefit 'Gimme Brow'

£13.00
I am a sucker for a good eyebrow. I draw my eyebrows on daily purely because I don't have strong ones myself and they are very sparse. I want to try this product as I think that it will seal my eyebrows once I have filled them in, and it will give them a lasting finish.

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation

£32.00
I am currently the proud owner of a Chanel lipstick and I absolutely adore it. After watching Tanya Burr on YouTube, I saw that she uses this foundation in her tutorials quite a lot. I would like to try this foundation myself as I feel that it might give me a lasting finish, and it may not slide

There is my wishlist guys! I know that it isn't too big, but I am only obsessing over having a few 'wanted' products this month so far. If you have tried or are the owner of any of these products let me know and leave me a comment below!



2 comments:

  1. I want to try everything on this list, especially NARS laguna & the Chanel foundation!
    Becky x

    http://beckysbeautyobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The NARS products just seem so pretty!

      Jess x

      Delete