Saturday 19 July 2014

Life Update | Feeling Lost, Family Time & Watching Too Many Movies

Hello lovelies, 

I am here again with another life update because I feel as though I owe some explanation to you as to why I haven't been around as much as I ought to have been. The truth is, I have felt lost over the past couple of weeks with no school to attend, or not having to go to work until the weekend. I feel as though I have been a bit useless and not participated with much, but I just feel overwhelmed with the changes that are occurring and I don't really know how to keep up with them! I'm not really used to change (what with leaving school and moving to a new place in a couple of months) so I feel a little bit dragged under and not knowing what to do with myself at the moment. 

On the plus side, even though I don't really know what to do with myself, I have been enjoying the time I have been able to spend with my mum whilst I have been at home during the day. When I was at school I only really saw her in the morning and when I got home, and because I work on the weekends I only have limited time to spend with her in that aspect too. My auntie who lives in Bury (Manchester) is also up at the moment, so I have ventured to my nans to see her and my auntie. I honestly can't express how much I love to spend time with her and everyone else with my family- it really is one of my all-time favourite past times. I know how much I will miss this once I go to university, so I want to make sure that I get enough family time fit into my schedule before I go. 

Because I don't have a busy schedule I have watched too many movies. I went to the cinema with my friend Abbey to watch 'The Fault In Our Stars' (yes I cried!) and even though I haven't read the book I was truly hooked. I also watched 'Goodnight Mister Tom' for the first time, 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' (I cannot wait for the next one to come out!) 'The Holiday' and a film called 'Heaven Is For Real' which was and is really up my street. I recommend you go and watch these films if you haven't- you really won't be disappointed. 

So there are my ramblings so far, and I'm pretty sure that I will treat you with another life update in the near future, as I have many plans (for once!) and I would love to share them with you all. 

What have you been doing recently?

2 comments:

  1. i love that quality family time too :) lovely post xx

    http://thewhimsicalwildling.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is one of my favourite past times! thank you x

      Delete