Sunday 9 February 2014

Topshop Wishlist

Dress- £46.00
Beauty Blender- £6.00
Shoes- £48.00
Watch- £19.00
Tangle Teezer- £12.25

Hello everyone!
I haven't really had time to oggle over the contents of Topshop this year because I have been so busy with coursework and working in general. However, I have just been browsing the site and have found a few items which I need  to purchase!

Firstly is this dress. These type of dresses are the dresses that I go for, and I have fallen in love with it. Because I have curves and lumps and bumps, this style of dress covers all of the bits I don't want people to see. I love the colours and the style, and I can see myself wearing this to a party in the spring.

Next is the beauty blender. I am a total sucker for all things beauty related, and always finding more to add to my ever growing collection. I own the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and the Real Techniques Stippling Brush to apply my makeup, but I have always wanted to try a beauty blender to apply my makeup. 

These shoes are adorable. I don't usually go for shoes with such a thin heel, but I am tempted to try and pull off this type of shoe. I have an 18th party of my own coming up, and obviously I want to find the perfect outfit, so I think I will try and pull these off.

I don't own a nice watch. I found this cute watch on the website, and I think that it is a nice little accessory for when I go out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment