Thursday 6 February 2014

February Wishlist

Hi guys, I hope you are all well and this week has been a good one so far!

Seeing as though I haven't posted for a while, I thought that I would show you guys my February wish list and what it entails. I am always wanting new things, even though I should be saving for university, but hey, new things are pretty!


So, first thing's first, my beautiful dream ball dress. My ball is coming up, and even though it isn't until May, I don't want to be rushing around trying to buy a ball dress or even finding that everyone else has the one that I want. That always happens. I want to try and purchase my ball dress this month so that I know I have it, and if any changes need making then I can get them done before the ball itself. The dress is £87.00 which I don't think is too bad for something like this, and because I am going for more of a 'vintage' style with my dress and hair etc. I find that this is perfect.

Second is the Smashbox Photo Finish Light Foundation Primer. I am a fan of primers whether it being for my eyes or my face. I am currently using the MUA primer, and because I use it so often I feel as though I can justify spending a little more on something heavier. My foundation is known to slip and slide throughout the day, so I am searching for a trustworthy primer which will keep everything in place!

I believe that everyone has heard of Tanya Burr. Whether this be through her blog, YouTube channel or in magazines. Tanya is a real inspiration of mine, as what she has been able to achieve is amazing. The recent line of nail varnishes and lip glosses that she has brought out are absolutely beautiful, but the one that has caught my eye the most is 'Penguin Chic'. This may seem boring, but I am partial to a nude nail colour, and I find them extremely pretty. I like to use a matte top coat sometimes to add something extra to my nails, and I think that this colour will look gorgeous on its own or even using a matte finish. 

I couldn't find a picture of an actual provisional license, and yes, I realise that I have spelt it wrong in the picture (embarrassing) haha. I am nearly 18 years old and I have no form of I.D. Zero. Zilch. Even my trusty passport has run out and left me hopeless. I need a form of I.D because simply, I am 18 soon and also I need to begin to apply for my student finance. Most of my friends have begun learning to drive, and I have always put this topic off. Simply because I have always found something else to focus on, or because I couldn't justify spending that much money on a provisional, lessons, car etc. Hopefully though, if I do get my act together and purchase this, this month then this will push me towards maybe enquiring about driving lessons, and finding something more useful to spend my money on.

What have you guys got lined up for purchasing this month? Anything caught your eye?

No comments:

Post a Comment