Saturday 11 January 2014

Diesel Loverdose

Hello everyone, look at me, I'm on a role with this blogging malarky! 

I couldn't keep this perfume to myself any longer. I just had to share it with you all. 

Image taken from HERE

I received this little beauty for Christmas, and I haven't kept it off my body since. This has to be one of my all time favourite scents ever. Yes I would have like to use an image of my own, but I left this little beauty at home :( (I am currently stopping at my nans for the weekend). 

This perfume has a very very sweet scent, but oh gosh it is strong! I usually go all perfume psychotic and spray all over my body when I use perfume, but with this I only need one spray on each wrist and on my neck. It also lasts me the whole day, and unlike other perfumes I have used in the past, I don't need to carry this around with me through the day.

Also, how cute is the bottle?! The little chiselled heart detail draws me in even more. If you haven't tried this perfume, I recommend you do! You can find this perfume HERE, and at £29.50 it is a stealer compared to other gorgeous perfumes!

What is your favourite perfume at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment