Tuesday 14 January 2014

Kukee Jewellery

Hello everyone, I hope that you are well.

I just wanted to share with you guys something that came through the post. I ordered a few bits of jewellery from a website called 'Kukee', (which you can find HERE) and they came today, yay!


The jewellery on the website is very very pretty, and I was stuck for choice when I was placing my order. The prices are so cheap however, but this doesn't disappoint with the quality of the jewellery as it is amazing. I am so chuffed with my delivery.


So I just wanted to say thank you to those who work for Kukee, and also thank you for my little gift that you threw into the parcel to! I adore the colours on the bracelet!

So if you are struggling for some funky jewellery for an event that you are attending, and a little stuck for cash, then take a look at this website because you seriously will not be disappointed!

What websites have you come across lately?


(Little disclaimer: sorry for the quality of the photo's, they were taken on my iPhone as my camera wasn't to hand and I couldn't find it anywhere.)


No comments:

Post a Comment