Wednesday 29 January 2014

LUSH | Magic Wand

Hello everyone! I hope that you are all well.

I have been a lover of the Magic Wand from LUSH recently, and because I think it is so amazing, I think you will love it too!


I am a huge fan of a good, relaxing, gorgeous smelling bath which is why I adore this product. The only thing I find about using bath products is that sometimes they can only be used once, but not this product! It is re-usable!

You just wave the wand into your bath whilst the tap is running and wait for the bath to turn a glorious pink colour and for the bubbles to appear. 

The scent is delicious. It reminds me of walking into one of those old-fashioned sweet shops, and being surrounded by all of the different sweets around me. The scent also lasts on the skin which makes this product even better, and moisturises whilst you relax!

When you have placed the wand into the bath and gained bubbles and pink water from swishing' it around, just place it back in it's packet and put it away for the next time you would like to experience a princess bath, because seriously, that is what it feels like! 

(Also, this is one of my photo's! I have a camera!)

What are your favourite bath time products? 

No comments:

Post a Comment