Thursday 5 June 2014

You Shall Go To The Ball

On Friday 23rd May, me and the whole of my school year had our 6th Form ball. It was the best night of my life, and I can't believe that it is over already. Everyone looked amazing, and I wish that I could do it again. 
(This post is very picture heavy)


The photographer at the ball had a habit of doing close-ups! I did my makeup myself, and my friend from work who is also a hairdresser did my hair. I went for the 'vintage' look, and I am pleased how it turned out.


This is Tom, and he is one of the best friends anyone could ever ask for. I ordered my dress from ASOS at a price of £95.00 and I ordered my bag from Newlook at a price of £23.00.


This is one of my Health and Social Care teachers. She is lovely jubbly. 


Before we all met at Romney's (a pub/restaurant) for the coaches to pick us up, we gathered at my friends for passion fruit cocktails and to have our photo's taken by a professional photographer. 


The head boy's speech was absolutely hilarious. 


Sipping passion fruit cocktails.


Head boy and his 'selfies'. He was so so drunk, at the end of the night I had to assist him getting back onto the coach.


Me and Chloe have been friends for 14 years. I love her so much.


I had to get a photo with my gorgeous little brother. 


The lazy eye always makes an appearance!


The photographer insisted that I got a photo on my own.

My night was truly amazing, and I couldn't have asked to spend with any other people. 


This is my Health and Social Care class: 2012-2014.


This is my Philosophy and Ethics class: 2012-2014. The woman in the orange dress has taught me for the past 4 years, and is the sole reason for my love of Philosophy. 


My form group for the past 2 years. 


Myself and the rest of the Senior Student Group: 2013-2014.


The girls of my year group.


And last but definitely not least, my amazing year group. I am going to miss everyone so much.

So there are the photos guys! 

If you have had a ball/prom, I hope it has been amazing! Leave a comment down below with a link to your photos because I'd love to have a nosey!









2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! - beautiful!:)
    Gorgeous pictures, you looked lovely! Your dress and make-up was absolutely stunning!
    -Lauren xoxo
    http://pretty-things-a-n-d-polka-dots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness thank you so much!

      Jess x

      Delete