Tuesday 21 July 2015

ELIZABETH ARDEN // CERAMIDE LASH EXTENDING TREATMENT MASCARA


Without mascara, I do not feel as though my makeup looks complete. Even when I am not wearing makeup, I always like to put on that little bit of mascara to make sure that my face just doesn't look like a blank canvas. 

I struggle with making my eyelashes look long and gorgeous. I have such short eyelashes- it is a joke sometimes honestly! For a long time, I have had such a rollercoaster ride with trying to find the right mascara that will give me both length, and volume... But I may have just found this within this little beauty. 


I never actually bought this mascara myself, infact my nan gave me this from an Elizabeth Arden gift set she had. I was so so grateful as I had been needed another decent mascara for a while, and I couldn't wait to begin using it!

When I first applied this mascara, I thought to myself that I would only apply one coat and see what happens. Well. One coat is all I needed! My lashes looked amazing and I couldn't have been anymore satisfied with the product.


This mascara is available to purchase on its own, and isn't needed to be bought as part of a set. On it's own it can be bought for £22.00, and can be found HERE.

Another great thing about this mascara is that it doesn't have any fall down. The mascara doesn't crumble throughout the day, and stays right where it should- on the lashes. It truly is a fabulous product. 

What mascaras have you been loving at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment