Thursday 16 July 2015

11 THINGS YOU DID NOT KNOW ABOUT ME // TAG

I was tagged by the lovely Zenia from the blog 'Peplums & Petunias' to carry out the '11 Things You Did Not Know About Me' tag, so here is my version!

The rules for this tag are as follows. You have to answer 11 questions by the blogger who has tagged you, and then once you have answered those you tag 10 fellow bloggers and supply them with your own set of questions. Simple! So here is my take on the tag.

 What is your favourite cake flavour?
I am a lover of lemon cake. A strange flavour I know. I find chocolate cake too sickly for my liking, and standard cake just doesn't float my boat! However, if I had to eat one of those flavours then I would, it's just I am linked to the lemon!

Where are you originally from?
Because I study in Manchester, I constantly have people asking me where I am from. I am from the United Kingdom in a place called the Lake District. It is full of mountains and hills, and there are a lot of holiday-goers who vacate here because of the scenery. 

Best thing that's ever happened to you?
I know this might sound pretty cringy, but the best thing that has ever happened to me is accepting help for my depression and anxiety, and getting help for it. It has opened up so many opportunities for me including university, and having the courage to move away from my small town and fulfil my dreams. 

How many siblings do you have? Are you the oldest, youngest or in the middle?
I am the oldest of me and my siblings. I have a younger brother and sister who are twins, and they are 13 years old. I also have another brother who has just turned 1 on my dad's side of the family.

Brownies or cake? Why?
I prefer a good ol' brownie. This is because you can make so many different types of brownies and add different things into them, to make them so much better!

What is the one thing you tell yourself everyday?
Because I suffer from anxiety and depression, every morning before I get up I tell myself "you can do this". This makes me realise that the world is my oyster and every day is a new day. It also gives me motivation to grab life with both hands and make the most of it.

Weirdest/creepiest/funniest dream ever?
This was definitely a weird dream. I had a reoccurring dream for about a fortnight of me running through a maze, and I couldn't escape. I never understood why I couldn't escape the maze, and when I woke up I was all panicky. I still to this day haven't looked into what the dream meant. 

Would you rather marry someone who loves you and has no money, or someone who has money but doesn't love you?
I, hands down, would genuinely marry someone who loved me and didn't have any money. I'd rather mean something to someone, and to me that is a lot more valuable than money will ever be. 

If you could be the CEO of any brand, what would it be?
This is easy peasy. I would want to be the CEO of Selfridges. I adore that store, and it has so many makeup counters and boutiques inside of it!

If you could only eat one food of the rest of you life, what would it be?
I would say pizza to this, but I think there is only so much pizza you can have in a lifetime. Therefore, I am going to have to say chinese food! There is such variety of this, and you can always switch it up and change the meals around. 

If you were stranded on an island and only had one person next to you, who would it be? Why?
This doesn't need any thinking towards it, as I would always choose my mum. As long as my mum was besides me I would know everything was going to be OK!

For this tag I nominate:
Camelia | MakeUp N Trend
Veena | Make Up World

The questions I am giving my nominees are:
Where is one place in the world you would love to visit?
Hot drinks or cold drinks? Why?
Summer or winter? Why?
What is your current beauty essential?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
If you got given the opportunity to run a store, what would it be and why?
What is your favourite seasonal event? Why?
What is your number one main hobby?
Dark or light lip products? Why?
Have you ever considered university?
What is your favourite piece of advice you would give to others?

2 comments: