Thursday 14 November 2013

Costa- White Hot Chocolate

Hello everyone!

So it has hit that time of year again where Costa have put away their summery drinks, and opened a whole new box with their Christmas drinks. I mentioned in my Autumn Tag that I am a lover of the Honeycomb Hot Chocolate, but this year I have found something else.

I took a trip to Costa on Monday morning with Linsey from Red Velvet Kiss, and I found that Costa had added the 'White Hot Chocolate' to their Christmas menu. Seeing as though I am a lover of white chocolate, I jumped at the opportunity and invested in a large one. 

This picture can be found HERE

I have immediately fallen in love with this hot chocolate, and I'm sorry Honeycomb hot chocolate but I have found a new favourite. 

The hot chocolate comes with gold sprinkles in the shape of stars, and a cherry sauce on top which completely finishes off the hot chocolate. I just love this stuff too much! I definitely recommend this, as it is absolutely amazing.

What is your favourite hot drink of this time of year?

2 comments:

  1. Souds amazing... I need to try some xmas drinks! xx

    ReplyDelete