Friday 1 November 2013

Day In The Countryside

Hello everyone.

Today I went to spend the day at my Grandparents' house, and I wanted to share with you some pictures of my day.

My Grandparent's have a beautiful garden which is kept up to scratch because my Granddad is a gardner. Next year, his garden is being opened up to the public so that they can visit his grounds and have tea/coffee whilst walking through the gardens. 

Front garden


Working progress onto another entrance to the garden

Wood from tree's that my Granddad grew


Back entrance to the garden









So there was my amazing day. Where do you guys like to go to relax and spend some time with your loved ones?

2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog and I love the pics in this post <3
    visit mine if you have spare time dear


    sweet and sugars,
    DIAS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!

      Of course I will :)

      Jess x

      Delete