Saturday 2 November 2013

Getting Excited

It has just fallen upon me that today is actually the 2nd November. I can't help but think that Christmas is nearing, even though some people think that it is ridiculous to be even thinking about it even at this time of year. 

I took a trip to ASDA last night and I noticed their 'Christmas Aisle'. They had so many cute presents that I can't wait to purchase and give to my family and friends. 

I have also been loving the 'Lush' website, and I can guarantee that this website will be getting a whole lotta' lovin' when it's payday. 

Even though I have got some Christmas present ideas in mind, I am struggling for my brother and sister. Buying for 11 year old definitely isn't an easy task! Do you guys have any ideas of presents that I could buy them? 

What present ideas do you have in mind? 


No comments:

Post a Comment