Saturday 9 November 2013

Inspirational Quote Of The Week | #1

Hello everyone.

So I have decided to post an 'Inspirational Quote of the Week' right up until Christmas time. I just thought that this was a nice little 'pick-me-up' if your ever feeling down. I will be posting on a Saturday purely because I work on a Sunday *boo*. So here is the quote for the week!

"Don't give up what you want most, for what you want now."

A little story behind this quote for you- I have always wanted to be a Philosophy Teacher and then one day I thought I wanted to change to become a Primary School Teacher because of some Work Experience I had done. Moral of the story, if I had given up my dream of becoming a Philosophy Teacher and taken up Primary School teaching, then I know I wouldn't be happy as Philosophy will always be a part of me. 

What are your most inspirational quotes?

No comments:

Post a Comment